Barely Alive

The untold story of me. .

Guitar, Guitar Everywhere...


recently, I feel like have the whole time in the world since I got nothing to do due to my college holiday. So I spent like all day long just surf through the internet to find something-anything interesting. That's how I found these gorgeous men with gorgeous voice and their guitar.



Park Chanyeol


I've known him since last year actually. under the label of one of the biggest agency in k-pop industry, SM Entertainment he debuted as the member of Exo. The best thing is, he's the rapper in the group. I have a syndrome of easily fall for rapper. :p
However, this is the video that made me 'fallen' for him


I hope they'll make the full cover of this song T.T. It's Live High by Jason Mraz. from what I heard he'a a role model for chanyeol. He's a '92 liner so yeaaah.. he's an 'oppa' :3

And I also love this video of him covering Bruno Mars' Billionaire with D.O, my other favorite member of Exo..




Jung Joon Young


My sister introduce Roy Kim's song to me and I gotta say, that's a very good song and called 'Passing By'. When I know that he's just release an album recently, I start searching for his video on Youtube and here's what I found. He's a winner of a talent show 'Superstar K4' and there are many videos of him collaborate with this guy, Jung Joon Young. It turns out that Jung Joon Young is his rival, his best duet partner and also now, I think they are best buddies. They even have their own radio show
Unfortunately (?) Jung Joon Young's not the runner up, he's in the third place. 

This is the first video of Roy Kim and Jung Joon Young that I saw.. they covering Creep by Radiohead. and that was a beautiful performance.. 


and then I saw these two videos that makes me like him even more.. :)

*the first performer is Jung Joon Young and the second is Roy Kim

This is the song that make them a partner I think. Because this actually a battle stage and one of them have to be eliminated after that. The judges have a really hard time to decide before finally eliminated Jung Joon Young. But later, they let him through to the top 12 and they became like inseparable brothers ever since.



The tittle of this session is 'Jung Joon Young' but all the videos is Jung Joon Young featuring Roy Kim. hahaha maybe that's because as a girl, I like Jung Joon Young more than Roy Kim ^^v. He's born on 1989 in Jakarta. He has a very funny and 'unique' personality but on stage, he become a cool, brokenhearted rock star *_* 



McKay Kim



So, beside 'Superstar K4' there's also another talent show in South Korea tittled 'K-pop Star'. When I found out about the show, I can't take my eyes off this group named Raccoon Boys since I watch they cover of Wonder Girls' So Hot and Like This and also SNSD's Run Devil Run




Raccoon? I think I don't really like their name. But still, they are awesome! every song they covers always became very very very different from the original one yet very very very good.
From the three members the one who's got my attention the most is the one with the guitar, McKay Kim. As you can see, he's handsome and a really good singer. He said he barely speaks Korean before because he's from San Diego. His mom is from Korea and used to be a musician too if I'm not mistaken. 

For the audition, McKay sings I Do by Bi Rain and I reaaaaaaaallllly love it! I love this song since I don't even know what K-Pop is. Thanks for singing this song.. :')


FYI, he's not younger than me. He's '93 liner so yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh! I can call him 'oppa' too... muehehehe


That's all. Actually, I don't really know why I wrote this post. I just feel like 'sharing' them. So, hope you like it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment